2011年5月10日火曜日

MUSIC : )

      One of my hobbies is listening to music.  I like Japanese pop music, but I like Western music better.  When I come to school and go back home, I listen to music on my iPod every day.  Sometimes I can’t understand what she sang, so it is helpful as listening English practice.  Because when I can’t understand the words, I often watch YouTube on the Internet.  I’ll introduce 3 singers who are very famous all over the world.

     First of all, I’ll introduce about P!NKHer first recording album “Can’t take me home” in 2000.  Her songs have been used on the two movies such as Moulin Rouge and Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle.  Recently, her songs were used on Japanese drama.  Her famous song is “stupid girl,”

     Second, I’ll introduce about Miley Cyrus who is known as a Hannah MontanaShe is a singer-songwriter and an actress.  Her song “Party In The U.S.A” got a Kids' Choice Awards 2009.  Her second album "Can’t Be Tamed" is now on sale.

      Finally, Avril Lavigne is very famous all over the world.  She is a singer-songwriter.  Her first album “Let go” were sold 1700milon.  Her songs “Complicated” “Sk8er Boi” “I’m With You” “My Happy Ending” “Girlfriend” and so on, have been ranked in the Top 10.  She got many awards, and she was chosen “Favorite Female Singer.” Her masterpiece “Girlfriend” got first place in Billboard Hot 100.  Please listen their songs.

     I often use these websites to listening to music and watching their information.  If you don’t have their CD, you can listen to their songs on YouTube, so it is very useful.  Please check their songs!!  I think you will like it.

11 件のコメント:

meh-you さんのコメント...

Hello. It seems good.
I want to listen their songs, so please borrow me their CDs someday:) And, do you know if there is Japanese version of "Girlfriend"?

enaripooh さんのコメント...

I like listening music,too!
I have never listened to music about Miley Cyrus.
Which male singer do you like the best? please tell me:D

ginger さんのコメント...

I like Avril Lavigne, too!
Especially, "My Happy Ending" is good, isn't it?
Which song do you like the best in her songs?

jh さんのコメント...

You mentioned Hannah Montana in your blog post. This character seems to be incredibly popular. Can you explain to me why she has become so popular?

sakuramochi さんのコメント...

I also listen to music everyday:)
I heard “Girlfriend” by Avril Lavigne before. She likes Japan, so sometimes she comes to Japan. Have you ever been to her concert?:)

yu-chim さんのコメント...

To:mehyou
Yes, of cource! I'll borrow it to you.
I listened Japanese version of "Girlfriend" once time*:)

To:enaripooh
I like P!Nk the best of all*:)
She is very cool!!

To:ginger
I like "My Happy Ending" too, but I like "When you're Gone" the best of her songs.

To:jh
Hannah Montana is shown on Disney channel, so it is very popular channel among children.
For these reason, I think she has become so popular.

To:sakuramochi
Yes!!
I went to her concert two years ago*:D
How about you?

jh さんのコメント...

To yu-chim:

Yes, but if the character was not liked by kids, the program would be taken off the Disney channel. Why is the character loved so much by people who watch the Disney Channel?

Eddie さんのコメント...

Recently the illegal downloading of music has become a huge problem in the music buisness. Do you think it is alright to download music illegally or are you against it?

Woody さんのコメント...

I dont't know P!NK and Miley Cyrus.
I want to listen ther song.
I will go to TSUTAYA!!

MOMO さんのコメント...

I enjoy reading your article because I like English music especially. I like music of P!nk, Miley and AVRLI. I think they songs words are strong.
I mean Grilfriend is said that you need a new girl friend and choose ME.
Stupid gril is said that I don't want to be a stupid gril like YOU.

sakuramochi さんのコメント...

Did you enjoy it?
I have never been to her concert(>_<) I want to go her concert:)!